Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Meeting with My Sister's Family

Today, I met my sister and her family. It had been three years since I had met her last time, but we have been exchanging emails almost everyday. I thought that she didn't look different, but her children have grown up significantly. Her oldest daughter, who is five years old, became a good girl. I gave a dress-up doll to her, and she played with it with me. I thought she liked it! My sister's oldest son, who is three years old, was very energetic. I gave two mini cars to him, and he played with them. While we were enjoying our meeting, we ate kaiseki meals.
a kaiseki restaurant
the first course

carrot salad

au gratin shrimp

teppan-yaki

teppan-yaki

miso soup and rice

matcha brulee

After that, we were going to say good bye, but my niece asked me to come home and continue to play with her. Thus, we changed our plan, and I enjoyed playing with her and talking with her family for a while.






   Today's Vocabulary
・ a dress-up doll : 着せ替え人形
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment