Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Makeup Tutorial and Playing with My Sister's Children

Today, I went to my sister's house for makeup tutorial for her. She usually doesn't wear makeup, and I recommended her to apply make up everyday. After my makeup tutorial, her children came back from kindergarten. I called my husband, and we played with her children. When we said good bye to them, they insisted us to keep playing with them and finally cried. That's why we played with them for two hours more. We ate okonomiyaki, danced and had a great time. My husband and I got letters from my sister's daughter. The letter read, "Please come back to my home again and let's play."





   Today's Vocabulary
・ read : verb / 〔文字が〕書いてある、読める
     ex) The letter read, "We can't agree to a home-stay." 「ホームステイをお断りします」とその手紙には書かれていました。

No comments:

Post a Comment