Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Muji Video

When I go to Muji store, I like checking new beauty products and food section. :)



 Every time I go to Muji store, I buy beverages.

My favorite drink is a Grapefruit & Konnyaku Drink. I found that there were some new konnyaku drinks last time.

I purchased a Lychee, Natadecoco & Konnyaku Drink and a Mikan & Konnyaku Drink. The drink has jelly-like texture because these were made with konnyaku, so you need to break the solid. These need to be shaken slightly before you drink. These were as good as I expected. I also purchased "Grapefruit & Konnyaku Drink" after that. :) 

I have made my Youtube video about Muji in Osaka. :)



     This is my entries related to Muji.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/MUJI

     These are my entries you might like.
Must Go to Place in Japan - Muji Part 1

Must Go to Place in Japan - Muji Part 2

Must Go to Place in Japan - Muji Part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment