Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The First Day of This Spring Semester

   Today was the first day of this spring semester at my college. I checked my college site last night, and I found that they suggested to arrive at least half hour in advance during the first week of the semester because finding parking and your classroom might take time. Thus, I left my home earlier than usual and arrived at my college 40 minutes prior to class. I was able to find the parking space in the farthest parking lot. There were still some parking spaces there. I was glad that I hadn't have to waste my time finding a parking space. It's because it had taken me 20 minutes to find it at the first week of last semester. Then, because I had a spare time, I was able to go to library to read some ESL books.
   When my class started, some students were asking the teacher to register the class. He told us that class was limited to only 25 students, but it seemed like there were 40 students in that class, so most waiting students couldn't be added.
   I was expected that the first day of the class would finish early, but the class finished on time. In addition, I had an writing assignment already. :P My winter vacation was over, so I need to work hard for my study in order to keep up with my class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment