Sunday, January 13, 2013

What I Got at Muji Store in Japan - Muji Haul

As I mentioned in my previous entries, I love Muji products very much. It's because their products are very simple in design with good qualities; moreover, they are very affordable. :)
I'm going to share with you what I got at Muji Store during my traveling in Japan.


You might know that I always wanted to get a Muji aroma diffuser as I mentioned about that in my previous entry. There were three different types of aroma diffusers available at Muji store in Japan. I finally chose Compact Aroma Diffuser because I can take it to during traveling, and it consumes less electricity (10w / hour).  :) 

This was 2900yen including small bag for travel.
Compact Aroma Diffuser 2900yen


This soap dish was the one I wanted to get in Japan because it has many positive reviews on Muji online in Japan. It prevents your soap from melting.
Soap Dish 263yen


This forming net is the must have product. It is very easy to create lather with only a tiny bit of soap.
Beating Net (forming net) 158yen


This is grease-absorbing tissues. It helps you fix up your makeup and matte you down.
Cosmetic Paper (grease-absorbing tissues) 105yen


 I just wanted this coffee filter because I brew coffee almost everyday, and paper products in Japan is always cheaper than one in the U.S. :)
Coffee Filter 84yen


I got a chopstick set which was 10 pairs of chopsticks. I thought it was very reasonable since it was only 336yen.
Chopsticks 336yen

  
This plum cracker is my favorite snacks of Muji. That's why I bought three. :) It tastes salty and sour, so I don't know if you like it. You might think it tastes too Japanese, but it has been my favorite Muji snack for many years. :)
Japanese Plum Cracker 105yen each pack


My husband and I love coffee and chocolate. We had never seen them at Muji before, so we decided to try them. We believe we must like them.
Coffee Beans Covered in White Chocolate / in Milk Chocolate 210yen each pack


These are boule de neige, which are French sweets. I have never tried these before, it looked pretty good; in addition, these were on sale at that time. When you buy two of them, they become 10% discount now.
Boule de Neige / Strawberry Boule de Neige  189yen each pack

This mini ramen is  105yen for four. We have already eaten some. Haha. I ate it as snacks, but you can eat it as instant ramen. I chose burned soy sauce flavor one, and I love it!
Mini Ramen 105 yen for four

I also got some Muji catalogs for free at Muji store in order to find out about new Muji products at home. You may be able to find one near register or their entrance.

I enjoyed looking over these catalogs. :) 




My husband and I went to Muji Cafe in Osaka. I'm going to share with you what I ordered there next time. :)




     This is my entries related to Muji.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/MUJI

     These are my entries you might like.
Must Go to Place in Japan - Muji Part 1

Must Go to Place in Japan - Muji Part 2

Must Go to Place in Japan - Muji Part 3


     My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Japan%20Haul


   Today's Vocabulary
・ consumes less electricity : 消費電力がすくない
・ soap dish : せっけん入れ
・ lather : noun /  せっけんの泡
・ grease : noun / グリース、潤滑油、獣脂、油脂
     ex) grease-absorbing tissues : 脂とり紙
matte someone down : (人)に化粧の粉をはたく、(人)の顔のてかりを消す[抑える]



No comments:

Post a Comment