Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Diesel Haul

Today, my friend and I went to Desert Hills Premium Outlets, and I bought clothes at Diesel. I'm going to share with you what I got there.

This sky blue shirt was originally $120, but it was clearance sale for $9.99. It was about 91.7% off!
 I thought this blue shirt was perfect for coming spring and summer style. :)


This green stripe dress was originally $80, but it was clearance sale for $19.99.  It was about 75% off!
I had seen this dress when I went there last time in November. At that time, the price had been $39.99. I was glad to see it again at a more reasonable price. :)

I had never bought Diesel's clothing because their retail price is usually very expensive, so I hadn't been able to afford their clothing. However, I found some great clearance clothing today. I was glad to buy them with incredibly great deal. :)

      My entries related to Premium Outlets Hauls can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Premium%20Outlets%20Hauls

     My entries related to my shopping can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment