Monday, January 14, 2013

Muji Cafe

We went to Muji Cafe for our lunch in Osaka, Japan, during our vacation. :)
We were able to choose from many kinds of deli meals. A three-item combo, which was one hot deli and two cold delis with rice and soup, was 780 yen. A four-item combo, two hot delis and two cold delis with rice and soup, was 930yen.

We chose three-item combos. My husband chose fried chicken, sauteed burdock root and turnip salad. He also chose white rice and vegetable soup.
780 yen

I chose saba mizore, pumpkin salad and komatuna & hijiki salad. I chose white rice and miso soup.
780 yen
Both of these were very good, and the serving amount of these lunch was just right for us. :)  I thought that their menu was very healthy and high quality.

On a different day, we went to Muji Cafe again to have some drink.

I chose hot Ryukyu chai, and my husband chose hot coffee.
We were able to take a break from shopping at Muji Cafe. :)


You can check part of their cafe menu. https://cafemeal.muji.com/jp/menu/



     This is my entries related to Muji.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/MUJI

     These are my entries you might like.
Must Go to Place in Japan - Muji Part 1

Must Go to Place in Japan - Muji Part 2

Must Go to Place in Japan - Muji Part 3






No comments:

Post a Comment