Sunday, January 27, 2013

Finding Our New Apartment

My husband and I had been looking for a new apartment to move in next month. We finally found one today. My preferences for a new place was affordable rent fee, being much closer to my husband's workplace, ample fitness facility, private garage and built-in wash and dryer. We had seen some apartments so far, but I hadn't been fully satisfied for some reason. Most apartments' fitness facility we had seen was much smaller than the one at our current apartment. However, our new apartment we found today had a huge fitness facility with latest model equipments. I was very pleased about that. Furthermore, the apartment is brand new, and nobody lived in the room before. Even though the floor area is much smaller than we had hoped, but we can work on creating storage places. Another disadvantage of the apartment was that it isn't very close to my husband's workplace. Today, we timed how long it takes from the apartment to my husband's workplace. It took for 23 minutes, but we still don't know how long it's takes during rush hours. I felt little sorry for him, but my husband said it wouldn't matter.
After moving into the new apartment, we will need to buy some new furniture. :)





   Today's Vocabulary
・  ample : adjective / 〔場所が〕広々とした、ゆとりがたっぷりある
     ex) ample living room  広い居間[リビングルーム]
     ex) ample rest 十分な休息

No comments:

Post a Comment