Saturday, October 20, 2012

Must Go to Place in Japan - Daiso part 2

While I was reading Japanese cosmetic review site today, I found some products which I'd like to buy in Japan. I became interested in Daiso products. Haha :)

Hyaluronic acid 12ml 100yen
 Hylauronic acid helps to keep skin enriched and moisturized. It has become increasingly popular in cosmetic products in Japan. I'd like to use it for my skin lotion. As I mentioned in my previous entry, I have been making my moisturizing lotion by myself for three years. My lotion is made of purified water, pure aloe vera juice and vegetable based glycerin. I'd like to add the hyauronic acid into my lotion. :) According to the reviews, many women in Japan put it into inexpensive lotion. In doing so, the lotion becomes high effective lotion like a high-end one. I don't know whether it is true or not, but I want to try it because it is only 100 yen. Haha!


And I found other popular product which is moisturizing lotion and called Sake Shizuku. However, according to many reviews, it smells like sake, which is Japanese alcohol. They stated even though they were not happy about the lotion aroma, their skin condition became better than before, so that they keep using it. It is very interesting, but I might pass to purchase it because the lotion aroma is important for me.
Sake Shizuku (moisturizing lotion) 200ml 100yen
 


      My Daiso entries can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Daiso

      These are also my entries you might like.

Top 3 Daiso Beauty Products

Top 3 Most Popular Daiso Hair Products

Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso


 Today's Vocabulary
・ increasingly : adverb / ますます、だんだんと、次第に 


No comments:

Post a Comment