Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Must Go to Place in Japan - Daiso part 1

Do you know Daiso, which is the largest franchise of 100 yen shop in Japan? At 100 yen shops, you can buy almost any products for just 100 yen. It sounds similar to 99 cents store in the U.S. I think 100 yen shop in Japan is better qualities even though most their products are made in China. Most of them are worth more than price you pay. I think you can buy some souvenirs of Japan such as traditional fan, chopsticks and other novelties for 100 yen. Once, I gave a fan to my former ESL teacher, who is an American, and he told me it came in handy everyday. :)


I'm going to write what I have purchased there. :)

When my husband went on a business trip to Japan last time, I requested him to get a makeup sponge cleanser. While Americans use a brush to apply foundation, Japanese women typically use a makeup sponge. So, this is made for cleansing makeup sponges. However, I used it for cleansing my makeup brushes. It works really well. The best point is that this is made in Japan! :)
Makeup Sponge Cleanser 80ml for 100yen



This is foaming net, which I mentioned in previous entry. I believe this is must have item for everyone!
two foaming net for 100yen


Do you know Salux body towel, which is made in Japan, has many positive reviews in the U.S.? I don't know if Daiso has Salux one, but they have varied body towels which are similar qualities with Salux one. You should check them out. :) Most Japanese families have body towels. So, this is must have Japanese product!
Body Towel 100yen

They sell almost everything such as foods, stationary, laundry articles, kitchen articles, dishes, cosmetics, clothing and etc for 100 yen. You should go and check them out!


Daiso http://www.daiso-sangyo.co.jp/english/index.html
Daiso Online Store http://www.daisojapan.com/



      My Daiso entries can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Daiso


      These are also my entries you might like.

Top 3 Daiso Beauty Products

Top 3 Most Popular Daiso Hair Products

Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso




 Today's Vocabulary
・ worth more than the price you pay : 価格以上の価値がある
・ novelty : noun / 〔小さなおもちゃや飾り物などの人目を引く〕商品、ノベルティ
・ article : noun / 品物、品目、項目◆同類のものの一部を指す。
  ex) I have never bought a single article of clothing from the store. : その店からは衣類を一枚たりとも買ったことがない。

 


No comments:

Post a Comment