Tuesday, January 8, 2013

We Left from Osaka

My husband and I checked out the hotel in Osaka at 11 a.m., and we bought taiyaki around the hotel.
a taiyaki shop


taiyaki

Then, we went to my former work place. Inside the hospital was little different from before. Many pictures were hanged on the walls, and there was a very big sunflower sculpture beside the escalators. After walking around the hospital, we headed toward shopping avenue to eat takoyaki.
a takoyaki fast food restaurant

menu

takoyaki

fried chicken

We also bought mame daifuku and yakimochi. Then, we headed toward Nankai Namba to buy four whole cheese cakes, which were our favorite, and bought two butaman, which are steamed pork buns.
a cheese cake bakery

whole cheese cakes

a whole cheese cake
butaman

butamans

We thought that we met many friend and did everything we wanted to do in Osaka. We were satisfied with our travel in Osaka. :)
Nipponbashi in Osaka

Then, we headed toward my home town. I was very sleepy, so my husband drove to my home town. The distance was 660 km, and it took us for eight hours. We were very hungry, so we stopped by Hotmot, which is Japanese bento fast food restaurant, for our dinner. When I got my-parents-in-law's home, it was 11 p.m.
a Japanese bento fast food restaurant

menu

a chicken nanban box

a hamburger steak box

Tomorrow, I'm going to my sister's home because she'd like to learn how to put makeup on.

No comments:

Post a Comment