Sunday, August 26, 2012

Coach Haul

Today, my husband and I went to Carlsbad Premium Outlet to get Coach umbrellas which my sister had asked me to get. My sister requested a Coach Kyra Floral Print umbrella, which I bought last month, and a beige color signature umbrella. Unfortunately, they were all sold out. :( However, I decided that I'm going to give her my Coach Kyra Print umbrella because I will use it once a year or so. Here in southern California, most days are sunny. My sister in Japan needs the umbrella more than I do.
I was looking through all Coach products carefully. I noticed that many products were new and were not available the last time I came by to the store. I was really excited in all the new arrivals. I ended up finding a beautiful scarf.
 It was originally $128.00, but it was on sale for $36.96 including tax.
 I wear scarf everyday. I always need many kinds of scarves for my daily fashion. I thought it was perfect for my new scarf. It was feminine and gorgeous! :)
After coming back to parking lot, I started to think that my sister may want this scarf too. I went back to Coach Factory to buy one more scarf before it was gone.
After coming back home, I found that the scarf was selling for $525 online in Japan. All Coach products are always very expensive in Japan.

I hope she will like it. :)



     This is my entries related to my Coach shopping.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Coach

      My entries related to Premium Outlets Hauls can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Premium%20Outlets%20Hauls

     My entries related to my shopping can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment