Thursday, August 2, 2012

MISSHA B.B Cream

Yesterday, my Korean friend gave me MISSHA B.B Cream. She bought it for me as a gift in Korea. She told me that it was inexpensive in Korea but it was very popular for Chinese and Japanese as well as Korean. She told me that many visitors from oversea had been going to MISSHA to buy this B.B Cream. I didn't know about MISSHA, but I had heard about B.B Cream before. I couldn't wait to try it!
MISSHA M Perfect Cover B.B Cream

Today, I used the B.B Cream for my first time. She told me yesterday that they had two color available and the lighter color must be perfect for my skin tone. That's true. The color No. 21 was perfect! It surprisingly made me look flawless. It had enough coverage, but my skin looked more natural. After 10 hours, it was still great and it didn't come off. It has SPF 42, which is also great.
However, when I took off my makeup, I felt my skin wasn't as smooth as usual. I thought the high SPF sunscreen was too strong for my skin. I used to use SPF 50 sunscreen cream for several years because sun protection was important for your skin to prevent aging, but I had to gave up to use it. It's because my skin couldn't sustain it anymore. It's difficult to take off high SPF sunscreen with usual cleansing. If you don't take it off perfectly, it damages your skin gradually. This is just my opinion from my experience and I'm not professional about skin care. If your skin is strong enough, it might not be a big problem. My skin isn't sensitive but I had experienced problems. So, I only use high SPF sunscreen when I go to beach or in strong sun light. I use SPF 30 sunscreen cream daily. After I took off my makeup, I used scrub cleanser in order to take off sunscreen perfectly tonight.
The B.B Cream was great, but I'm too sad that I shouldn't use it every day. I'll use it when I go outside in strong sunlight.


     These are my entries you might like.

4 Reasons Why I Love Kose Softymo Cleansing Oil

Popular Japanese Facial Cleansing Products - What I Want to Buy in Japan

Top 5 Japanese Sunscreen Products

Top 5 Most Popular Japanese Charcoal Soap

The Best Japanese Shampoo & Conditioner

5 Best Japanese Deep Conditioning Hair Masks

♥The Best Japanese Hair Dryer, Panasonic Nano Care Hair Dryer


 Today's Vocabulary
・ flawless : adjective / 完璧な

No comments:

Post a Comment