Thursday, August 23, 2012

First Week of the Fall Semester

My first week of the fall semester finished today. My impression of writing class was very complicate. My teacher gave a syllabus of all assignments for this semester. All assignments were not simple. Each assignment is going to be finished in different ways and there are so many assignments. Actually, I didn't fully understand what I have to do for assignments. Maybe, I'll clearly understand when as the course progresses. Second class, which is advanced grammar and writing class, might not be too difficult for me. My teacher said that he would give a lot of homework. I have to finish 9 essays this semester but the subjects of the essays are almost similar to my everyday blog. I know I need to organize my essay more than my blog. And I also have to study grammar textbook as homework but I am comfortable with it already that I think it won't be as stressful. :)
First week of this semester was slow, so I just had orientations and did little homework this week. However, I have to study harder from next week. 






 Today's Vocabulary
・ have orientation : オリエンテーションを受ける

No comments:

Post a Comment