Tuesday, August 14, 2012

24-Hour Official Coach Factory Online Sale

Few weeks ago, I found out Coach Factory sometimes have 24-hour online sale. However, in order to see the sale, you must register at coachfactory.com. Then, you will be invited to the 24-hour sale from Coach Factory. I signed up, and I finally got an email from them yesterday. Today is the day of Coach Factory 24-hour online sale. They said they were offering 30% extra discount. I was excited to check their sale. There were many Coach products going on sale. All products on the site were discounted, but I thought some of them were not as cheap compared to in-store price. I looked over all products carefully, but nothing caught my eye this time. I found one watch was priced even higher than the retail price.
Andee Rubber Strap Watch is originally $158, but it is $195 now. However, it will be $136.50 with the additional 30% off. I know it ends up being discounted. They are offering additional 30% off, but they quoted the price higher than the retail price in order to discount. It's kind of funny.

Then, I checked shoe section. I have never purchased any shoes online because the size is slightly different with different shoes. I need to try them on before purchasing. However, I like looking for shoes online.
This Darena Flat shoes are originally $118, but they are $115 now. They will end up at $80.50 with 30% extra discount on Coach Factory.

I also checked Coach.com (not Coach Factory), they sale same design shoes but different color at more reasonable price.
This Darena Flat shoes are originally $118, but they are on sale $59 on Coach.com.

I thought products online Coach Factory were not always the cheapest. 
I hope the next sale of Coach Factory will have a bigger sale.


This is my entries related to my Coach shopping.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment