Monday, August 6, 2012

My First Rain Boots

Yesterday, I finally bought my rain boots at DSW. I had been planing on buying rain boots in Japan, but I couldn't wait to buy them for another five months. As I mentioned in previous entry, I wanted the one which looks fashionable and at a reasonable price. I always wanted long rain boots before, but I changed my mind. Now I think short boots might be more useful. So, I had sometimes checked Japanese online shopping site. There are many fashionable rain boots at very reasonable price in Japan.
2980 yen = $37.25
980 yen = $12.25
2980 yen = $37.25

Actually, I didn't expect to buy them at DSW yesterday. I just wanted to check what they were selling because I heard DSW have many discounted shoes and I had never been there before. There were many shoes there. However, I felt that most of them were still not affordable. 
I checked boots section because I am a boots lover. I always look forward to winter because I can wear boots everyday. Haha. :) I found rain boots in the boots section and the rain boots caught my attention. There were only one pair of rain boots for my size left at the store. I couldn't miss out on them. :)
The retail price was $60, but they were on sale for $44.95 plus tax. Considering that most days in California are sunny, that may not be a very wise decision. However, it is very difficult to find rain boots that I like in the U.S. So, I ended up buying them. 
Chooka rain boots $44.95


The color is black. So, they are very easy to coordinate with any clothing. I can wear them with my everyday navy blue jeans. :)
I'll definitely like rainy days. I can't wait for the next rainy days. :)






 Today's Vocabulary
・ catch someone's attention : 気を引く、注意を引く

No comments:

Post a Comment