Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Shopping at CVS

Today, I went to CVS to get one more Revlon lipstick because I wanted use my $3 CVS extrabucks reward, which was going to expire tomorrow. I also wanted to buy the Revlon lipstick because it was a very good deal this week. I didn't think I would get more CVS coupons for Revlon, but the CVS coupon machine printed it again! I didn't expect it. Yay! :)) I found 001 Honey which I wanted to buy, and I checked it out. While paying at the checkout counter, the cashier complimented my watch. I told her that I bought it at Kohl's. She was surprised and said it looked more expensive than it was. I didn't tell her that it was originally $24.99, but it was on sale for $1.49!
I wrote about it in previous entry.



I like the leopard print. I don't think it looks $1.49. Hahaha

On the way home, I wanted to open the package of the Revlon lipstick. As soon as I took it from my bag, I noticed that it was already opened! I didn't notice it when I picked it up at the store. Someone had opened it and probably had tried it without paying. I don't want to use a lipstick which someone already touched. That's obviously disgusting! I have to exchange it soon. That's a shame. However, I'm thinking about getting one more lipstick when I exchange it at CVS because the deal of Revlon lipsticks limits 4 per household. I can buy one more! :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment