Friday, August 17, 2012

Collecting Information for NCLEX

I have been collecting information for NCLEX application. I have to ask my graduated nursing school in Japan to send some applications to Board of Registered Nursing. Now, I'm preparing for sending application form to my school. The Board of Registered Nursing says that to ensure the earliest possible examination date, request the transcript from your school well in advance because some applicants have found that it can take up to 4-6 months to obtain complete transcripts. So, I have to do that first. I've been translating all documents so that my school officials can understand. This is a lot of work.

My ESL class starts two days later. I must become busy with my English studies starting next week. I have to keep up my nursing studies too. I hope I can complete my applications as much as possible this week.





Today's Vocabulary
・ board : noun / 〔意思決定を行う組織としての〕理事会、取締役会、役員会、委員会
・ transcript : noun / 〔学校の〕成績証明書
・ well in advance : 十分前もって、かなりの前から、相当以前から
・ obtain : verb / 取得する、獲得する、入手する

No comments:

Post a Comment