Sunday, August 19, 2012

Shopping at CVS

This morning, I checked some advertisements as a usual Sunday routine, and I found that CVS is having a big sale for Revlon lip products.
http://amzn.to/1WhM2nB

Now, Revlon lip products are on sale for $6.49. When you purchase it, you can get $4 extrabucks reward. Which means it ends up being $2.49 each! Additionally, I had $1 off manufacture's coupons for them. It would be $1.49 each! I was excited to buy new lip sticks. When I was at CVS, I scanned my CVS card on CVS magic coupon machine. The machine printed a $3 off CVS coupon for Revlon cosmetics which I didn't expect it in this morning! Yay!
 I purchased two lip sticks. The sale price was $12.98 for two, but I used two $1 manufacture's coupons and a $3 CVS store coupon. I paid $7.98 plus tax, but I got $8 CVS extrabucks reward for next purchase. Which means they were free.  
http://amzn.to/1WhM2nB

I always wanted Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain. I'm going to write what I got today in the next entry. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment