Monday, August 27, 2012

Going to Be Much Harder Than Previous Class

After class, my Japanese classmate asked me what the home work for next class. She didn't attend this class last week. That's why she was confused about it. I was little surprised that she is Japanese. I couldn't recognize that she was Japanese at a glance even though I usually can differentiate between other Asians. Yeah, her appearance was Japanese, but I thought she was Taiwanese. Haha... She told me she has never seen Japanese people in any other class so far. However, I thought that she was taking same class with me before. I didn't remember her, but we had the same teacher. The teacher in my previous class was the best I've ever taken, but she didn't prefer that teacher. She said that she didn't like the teacher because she was forced to participate in class. I think it's normal for American education. She told me it was first time to come to this class, but I think this class was much harder than previous class because we're going to have many presentations.






 Today's Vocabulary
・ at a glance : 一見した[ひと目見た]だけで
・ differentiate : verb / ~を識別[区別]する、差別化する、~に違いを付ける
  differentiate between day and night : 昼夜を区別する 

No comments:

Post a Comment