Thursday, August 30, 2012

The 24-hour Coach Factory Official Online Sale

Today, I got an email from Coach Factory for the 24-hour Coach Factory Official Online Sale. I've been invited to their sale many times so far, but I had never purchased until today. However, I found that today's sale was pretty good!

I found some good deals and sent an email to my sister to inform her about it.
24CM Signature Duffle
 This black 24CM Signature Duffle bag was originally $328, but it was on sale for $69.30. This comes out about 78.8% off after discount!

24CM Signature Duffle
There were different colors available.

24CM Signature Duffle

Optic Metallic Signature Chain Duffle
This Optic Metallic Signature Chain Duffle bag was originally $278, but it was on sale for $90.30. This comes out about 67.5% off after discount.

Signature Stripe Demi Crossbody
This Signature Stripe Demi Crossbody bag was originally $178, but it was on sale for $69.30. This comes out 61% off after discount.

My sister liked some Coach bags and requested me to order them.

And, my husband always wanted this Varic Nylon Sling bag. We had been talking that we would buy if it was under $100. Today, it was $69.30! He didn't think twice to purchase it. He told me that I should order it as soon as possible before it's sold out.
Varic Nylon Sling
This Varic Nylon Sling bag was originally $198, but it was on sale for $69.30. This comes out 65% off after discount!
There were four colors available.
Varic Nylon Sling

Varic Nylon Sling

Varic Nylon Sling

Then, I found that lather bags were also a bargain.
Camden Pebbled Sling
This Camden Pebbled Sling bag was originally $268, but it was on sale for $97.30. This comes out 63.6% off after discount.
Camden Pebbled Sling
He ended up choosing the nylon one.

I ordered four bags today. I'm looking forward to receiving them. :)



This is my entries related to my Coach shopping.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Coach



 Today's Vocabulary
・ not think twice : ためらわずに

No comments:

Post a Comment