Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Kentucky Fried Chicken Bath Salt - KFC Japan + Village Vanguard

     KFC Japan and Village Vanguard created very unique bath salt which looks like Kentucky Fried Chicken!  As I mentioned in my previous entry, Japanese Ramen Bath Powder - Cool and Fun Japanese Products, Village Vanguard released some Dashi Bath Powder such as Miso Soup Bath Powder last year, and their insane bath powder was sold out very quickly in Japan. This time, they created Kentucky Fried Chicken bath salt with KFC Japan! When you soak the bath salt in hot water in your bathtub, it starts releasing carbon dioxide. It looks like as if it is being deep-fried!


      However, you cannot purchase this interesting KFC bath salt. KFC gives this away every day from November 1 through November 15. 100 people who is living in Japan win every day. If you want to enter the giveaway, here is how to do it. (You must be living in Japan. You might need to understand Japanese and should be able to type in Japanese to fill out the form.)


1. Follow KFC Official Twitter. https://twitter.com/KFC_jp
2. Retweet KFC Official posts with #KFCのアノ香り and #秘伝のコンビパック.
3. If you win, you will receive a message from KFC.
4. Click URL in the message and fill out the form.

      Even when you are not a winner, they will give you a KFC coupon. You can enter the giveaway once a day until November 15. Good luck!





       These are also my entries you might like.
■Japanese Ramen Bath Powder - Cool and Fun Japanese Products

■Top 5 Most Popular Japanese Bath Salt / Bath Additive Brands

Top 5 Life-Changing Japanese Beauty Products 

■10 Best Japanese Beauty Products on Amazon Japan, You Can Also Purchase Them at Drugstores in Japan

■My Shopping List for Japanese Beauty Products - What I Want to Get in Japan

■Top 8 Most Intense Japanese Eye Drops - Extremely Super Cooling Sensation!

■What He Got at Drugstore in Japan - Haul

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets


     My entries related to popular and cool Japanese products can be seen here.
 
     My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japanese sweets and snacks can be seen here.

     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.

     My entries related to cooking can be seen here.




No comments:

Post a Comment