Friday, November 10, 2017

My Shopping List for Japanese Products (Stationery, Kitchen Items, Starbucks and More) - What I Want to Get in Japan

       Next month, my husband and I are finally going to visit Japan. During staying Japan, I want to get some Japanese products. In my previous entries, I shared with you my shopping lists for Japanese beauty products and Japanese groceries, which I want to purchase in Japan. Today, I'm going to share my shopping list for more of Japanese products.

  


1. Starbucks Japan You Are Here Collection Mug 
Starbucks Japan You Are Here Collection Mug
      As I mentioned in my previous entries, since 2013, my husband and I have been collecting Starbucks You Are Here Collection Mugs which are only released locally. Last month, Starbucks Japan finally released their first You Are Here Collection mug. Now, I have 29 You Are Here Collection mugs which are U.S and Canada ones. When I visit Japan, I really want to purchase the Japan mug and would like to add it to my collections. :) Starbucks Japan You Are Here Collection mug can be found at many Starbucks branches located in Japan.

This is my entry related to this mug.
■Starbucks Japan Finally Released You Are Here Collection Mug!





2. Eyeglasses (眼鏡)
       I don't wear eyeglasses because I had LASIC in Japan, but my husband wears eyeglasses every day, so we are planning on getting eyeglasses for him in Japan. As I mentioned in my previous entry, many Japanese eyeglasses stores sell stylish eyeglasses at very affordable prices. Unlike the U.S., buying eyeglasses doesn't need prescriptions in Japan, so you don't need to see an ophthalmologist nor an optometrist to make new eyeglasses there. Once you decided your eyeglass frames, the store staff gives you a vision test. Then, you will get your new eyeglasses in 30 minutes or so. If you wear eyeglasses and are planning on visiting Japan, you should check eyeglasses stores there. You know not all Japanese eyeglass stores are affordable. I recommend you to check out these affordable stores, J!NS and Zoff.

 J!NS (4,900 yen - 9,900 yen and up)
http://www.jins-jp.com/about_en/ (English)

Zoff (2,900 yen - 9,001 yen and up)
http://www.zoff.co.jp/ (Japanese)
 

This is my entry related to Japanese eyeglasses.
■Must Go to Place in Japan - Affordable Eyeglass Stores, JINS and Zoff






3. Plus Stamp Roller Kespon (Plus スタンプローラーケシポン)
Plus Stamp Roller Kespon
      Plus Stamp Roller Kespon helps protect your identity. This product has so many positive reviews on Amazon Japan and Amazon US. I can easily purchase it from Amazon US, but it's more affordable in Japan, so I added it to my Japanese shopping list. :) You can find this product at stationery stores, Tokyu Hands and Loft in Japan.
Plus Stamp Roller Keshipon

Plus Stamp Roller Keshipon




4. Marna Bento Box Brush (マーナ お弁当箱洗いブラシ)
Marna Bento Box Brush
      I really love Marna Bento Box Brush! About 10 years ago, I purchased this adorable brush at Francfranc in Japan. Since then, I've been using it almost every day. It's a brush for a bento box, but I use it to wash dirty dishes and pans. When I cook and have cheesy pasta, cheese sticks to dishes and pan, and those are a little hard to remove, so I use this brush. It's very easy to remove those. The bristles are firm but gentle, and it never makes scratch on them. It's just perfect. Now, I don't think that Francfranc is still selling this brush. If you want to purchase this Marna bursh, you can find it at Tokyu Hands and Loft in Japan. By the way, the most popular Marna products are Marna Osakana Sponge (マーナ おさかなスポンジ)  and Marna Stand Rice Paddle (マーナ立つしゃもじ). As I mentioned in my previous entry, I also purchased Marna Osakana Sponge this year and love it.
Marna Bento Box Brush





5. Chopsticks (お箸)
Muji Natural Bamboo Chopsticks (10 Pairs for 450yen)
      I would like to purchase some chopsticks which are made in Japan. When I visit Japan, I usually purchase Muji chopsticks photo above. A set of 10 pairs of Muji Natural Bamboo Chopsticks is only 450 yen.

Muji Yoshino Sugi Chopsticks (10 Pairs for 500 yen)
     I'm also interested in Muji Yoshino Sugi Chopsticks. Yoshino Sugi (吉野杉) is Japanese sugi pine produced in Yoshino, Nara prefecture. I think that you can also enjoy sugi scent when you open the package.


Muji Ironwood Chopsticks (1 Pairs for 550 yen)
       Usually, chopsticks are hand wash only, but Muji Ironwood Chopsticks can be washed in a dish washer.  I should check these chopsticks at Muji store in Japan. 

This is my entry related to Muji.
■Muji Yurakucho in Tokyo Japan - The Largest Muji Store!




6. Kao Kyukyutto Clear Foam Spray (花王 キュキュット CLEAR 泡スプレー)
Kao Kyukyutto Clear Foam Spray
     As I mentioned in my previous entry, Kao Kyukyutto Clear Foam Spray, a dish detergent from Kao, has been selling very well since it has released last fall. Over 10 million bottles of this detergent have been already sold in Japan so far.  Kao Kyukyutto Clear Foam Spray allows you to wash hard-to-wash items such as espresso machine filters, reusable plastic straws and etc without scrubbing.
Kao Kyukyutto Clear Foam Spray
     You can find Kao Kyukyutto Clear Foam Spray at many drugstores in Japan.

This is my entry related to this product.
■Hot Selling Japanese Dish Detergent - Kao Kyukyutto Clear Foam Spray





7. Sharp Healsio Gurie (シャープ ヘルシオ グリエ)

Sharp Healsio Gurie
        Healsio Gurie is a very expensive toaster oven (but Sharp calls it "a water oven."). While a typical affordable Japanese toaster oven costs around 3,000 yen, Sharp Healsio Gurie is 32,500 yen! Healsio Gurie heats up foods with their steam technology. It makes cold tempura fresh and crunchy just like it was just freshly deep-fried. I sometimes heat frozen fried fish in my inexpensive toaster oven, but it never makes frozen foods crunchy, so I really want to try Healsio Gurie. It must improve my life. However, it might be too large to take it to the U.S. from Japan, so I should think about it more before purchasing it.

       You can find Healsio Gurie at many electronic stores in Japan.

This is my entry related to this product.
■Healsio Gurie - What I Want to Get in Japan




        These are my entries you might like.
■My Shopping List for Japanese Beauty Products - What I Want to Get in Japan

■My Shopping List for Japanese Groceries (Ramen, Sweets, Snack and More) - What I Want to Get in Japan

■Don Quijote (Donki) Haul - What He Got in Japan

■Top 5 Japanese Sunscreen Products

■7 Best Japanese Beauty Products 2016 Hall of Fame 

■Top 5 Life-Changing Japanese Beauty Products   


■What He Got at Drugstore in Japan - Haul

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets


     My entries related to popular and cool Japanese products can be seen here.
 
     My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japanese sweets and snacks can be seen here.

     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.

     My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

     You can find my beauty entries by categories from here.







No comments:

Post a Comment