Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Starbucks US 2017 Holiday Gift Items

     Last weekend, my husband and I went to our local Starbucks to enjoy their holiday drink, but we ended up purchasing Starbucks Reserve iced coffee, Guatemala El Gigante, because it was a pretty hot day. ;)
Starbucks Reserve, Guatemala El Gigante

     At the store, there were so many 2017 holiday items! Since Starbucks US closed Starbucks online store last month, you can find their holiday items in stores only. However, not all Starbucks branches carry all holiday items.

        Today, I'm going to share with you Starbucks 2017 Holiday items from Starbucks Holiday 2017 Gift Guide. I was able to find some of them at my local Starbucks. :) 
Ember Ceramic Mug

1. Wink Ceramic Mug
2. Graphite Coffee Canister
3. Graphite Coffee Scoop
4. Bodum Red French Press

      I found Starbucks Wink Ceramic Mugs at my local Starbucks! They are so cute. ;)
Starbucks Wink Ceramic Mugs

1. Dylan's Candy Bar Chocolate-Covered Pretzels
2. Siren Ceramic Tumbler
3. Heart of Gold Ceramic Mug
4. Rustic Bakery Ginger Babies
5. Dylan's Candy Bar Tackle Box
6. Surgarfina Bento Box

        There were two kinds of cookies, Gingerbread Men and Snow Flakes at the store.
Rustic Bakery Ginger Babies

      I purchased this Starbucks Siren Scale Ceramic Tumbler. They are shiny and so beautiful. :)
Starbucks Siren Golden Brown Scales Traveler 10oz

1. Starbucks VIA Instant Christmas Blend Vintage 2017
2. Starbucks VIA Instant Peppermint Mocha
3. ban.do Zip Zip Pouch
4. Carry On Cocktail Kit - The Moscow Mule
5. Carry On Cocktail Kit - The Hot Toddy
6. Stanley Vacuum Bottle 

      I didn't know that these Carry on Cocktail Kits are pretty popular on Amazon. I think that these are perfect gifts for someone who are going to travel by a plane.
Carry on Cocktail Kit

1. Starbucks Hot Cocoa with Decorative Stencils
2. Meri Meri Tattoos
3. Starbucks Cookie Decorating Kit
4. Ridley's Games Room - Classic Charades
5. Imm Living Gnome Bottle Opener
6. ban.do Compliment Pencil Set

     When I first saw these little men with gold cone hats, I didn't notice that they are actually bottle openers.
Imm Living Gnome Bottle Opener

Starbucks Christmas Blend Vintage 2017
 Christmas Blend Vintage 2017

     There are two kinds of Starbucks Christmas Blend Coffee, Red and Green. The green bags are decafe coffee beans. Last year, I purchased a lot of Starbucks Christmas Blend Coffee Beans with great deals (here and here). I look forward to their after-Christmas sale. :) 
Starbucks Christmas Blend Vintage 2017
     They were also selling Starbucks Holiday Blend Coffee Beans.
Starbucks Holiday Blend 2017



 Liberty Fabrics + S'Well
 Liberty Fabrics + S'Well

    Starbucks released Limited Edition Lilly Pulitzer + Starbucks S’well Water Bottles in February this year, and they were super popular.  Starbucks is going to release Liberty Fabrics + S'Well on November 21.

Starbucks Gingerbread Cafe
Starbucks Gingerbread Cafe

1. Rifle Paper Co. Mermaid Notebook Set
2. Pinch Provisions Minimergency Kit
3. Red Stainless Tumbler
4. Stainless Speckle Tumbler
5. Ridley's Games Room - Movie Buff
6. ban.do Good Vibes Greeting Card Set

      I found this mermaid notebook at the store. I first thought that they're Starbucks Siren, but I noticed that they are not Starbucks Siren, who has two tails. However, the mermaid notebooks are very cute! Although they're very expensive ($14).
Rifle Paper Co. Mermaid Notebook

     There were three Christmas colors stainless tumblers, Red, Silver and Green.
Red Stainless Tumbler


1. Presse by bobble Travel Coffee Press
2. Puku Portable Charger
3. Native Union Key Cable
4. Puku Headphones
5. Ember Travel Mug



    I found more of Starbucks holiday limited items at the store. I'll write about it next time. :)


   These are my entries you might like.
■Starbucks Local Collection Double Wall Travelers 2017 - California

■Starbucks Local Collection Double Wall Travelers 2017

■Starbucks 2017 Anniversary Collection

■Japan and US - Starbucks 2017 Cherry Blossom Collection

■Limited Edition Lilly Pulitzer + Starbucks S’well Water Bottles

■Starbucks 2017 Valentine's Day Products 

■The Year of The Rooster - New Starbucks Lunar New Year 2017 Collection

■Starbucks Hawaii - Traveling the Big Island, Hawaii - Day 2-2/6

■What They Sell at Starbucks Reserve Roastery & Tasting Room - Traveling Seattle, Day 2 - 5/9

■The Original Starbucks - Traveling Seattle, Day 1-6/7 


       My entries related to Starbucks can be seen here.

       My entries related to my Starbucks collections can be seen here.
 

       My entries related to Starbucks Japan can be seen here.





No comments:

Post a Comment