Saturday, November 18, 2017

Myojo Chukazanmai Ryanmen - The Best Hiyashi Chuka Instant Noodles

     Have you ever had hiyashi chuka? Hiyashi Chuka (冷やし中華) is a Japanese chilled ramen noodle. The best hiyashi chuka instant noodle I've ever had is this one, Myojo Chukazanmai Ryanmen (明星 中華三昧 涼麺). If you love hiyashi chuka and have never tried Myojo Chukazanmai Raynmen, you should try it. The texture of noodles of Myojo Chukazanmai series is way beyond regular instant noodles. Their noodles are so authentic.  
Myojo Chukazanmai Ryanmen - Hiyashi Chuka

      Today, my husband quickly made this hiyashi chuka with Myojo Chukazanmai for lunch. I'm going to share with you how he cooked it. 
Myojo Chukazanmai Instant Noodles Ryanmen

Ingredients (1 Serving)
1 Myojo Chukazanmai Ryanmen
1 Egg (Beaten)
1 Teaspoon of Japanese Mayonnaise
1 Teaspoon of Oil 
1/2 Tomato (Sliced)
1/2 Can of Tuna
1 Tablespoon of Japanese Mayonnaise
Nip of Salt and Black Pepper
You can also top noodles with cucumbers, ham, imitation crab meat or boiled eggs.  


1. Cook instant noodles according to instruction of the package. Drain and rinse the cooked noodles with cold iced water.


2. Make tamagoyaki, Japanese omelet. Mix egg and 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise. Heat oil in a pan over medium high heat. Pour the mixture in a pan.  When the edges of the egg have started to dry out, flip it over and cook for a few seconds. Cut the tamagoyaki thinly. He didn't cut it thinly though. ;D
Tamagoyaki
 3. Slice tomatoes.
Sliced Tomatoes

4. Mix can of tuna, 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise, salt and black peppers.


5. Serve chilled noodles on plate. Top it with tamagoyaki, tomatoes and tuna.

6. Myojo Chukazanmai Ryanmen includes sesame tare (胡麻だれ) and karashi (からし). Karashi is a type of mustard used as a condiment or as a seasoning in Japanese cuisine.
Sesame Tare and Karashi from Myojo Chukazanmai Ryanmen

 Pour sesame tare over it, and put karashi on the edge of the plate. Enjoy!
Hiyashi Chuka


       These are my entries you might like.

■Top 3 My Favorite Ramen From Marutai Kyushu Ramen Series

■Don Quijote (Donki) Haul - What He Got in Japan

■My Shopping List for Japanese Groceries (Ramen, Sweets, Snack and More) - What I Want to Get in Japan 

■Japanese Drugstore Shopping List - 6 Best Japanese Products You Can Purchase at Drugstore in Japan!

■Hiyashi Chuka, Japanese Summer Cold Noodles 

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets




    My entries related to Japanese instant ramen can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here.


    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.




No comments:

Post a Comment