Tuesday, October 24, 2017

How to Cook Easy Beef-Stuffed Zucchini Boats

       Last weekend, my husband told me that he would like to eat zucchini dish, so we purchased some zucchinis at our local Trader Joe's. Yesterday, he finally cooked these beef-stuffed zucchini boats for dinner. They were incredibly so delicious! Zucchini was tender and was stuffed with seasoned beef. It was topped with shredded cheese. Obviously, it was the best zucchini dish I've ever had. :) When I lived in Japan, we didn't eat zucchini at all. We didn't know how delicious zucchini is until we moved to the U.S. from Japan. As I mentioned in my previous entry, How to Cook Pan-Roasted Artichokes, supermarkets in the U.S. have so many kinds of vegetables we have never eaten in Japan. I asked him, "How did you cook it?"  He told me that it was pretty easy. Today, I'm going to share how to cook beef-stuffed zucchini boats with you.


Ingredients (4 Servings)
2 Zucchinis
2 Tablespoons of Mayonnaise
1/2 lb of Ground Beef
Salt and Black Pepper
Parmesan Cheese (or Your Favorite Cheese)


1. Slice the zucchinis in half lengthwise. Use a spoon to scoop out the flesh. Microwave zucchini boats for two minutes. Mince the flesh.

2. Heat mayonnaise in a pan over high heat. Stir-fry ground beef until half browned. Add the flesh and stir-fry them until beef is fully cooked. Season with salt and black pepper.

3. Stuff the zucchinis with the meat mixture. Top with some cheese.

4. Bake them in an toaster oven at 350℉ (180℃) for 5 minutes.

5. Enjoy!





       These are my entries you might like.

■How to Cook Easy Teriyaki Chicken

■What I Bought at Japanese Supermarkets

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■Don Quijote (Donki) Haul - What He Got in Japan

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods 

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■How to Cook Japanese White Cream Stew


    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese instant ramen can be seen here. 

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here.




No comments:

Post a Comment