Friday, October 20, 2017

Announcement

     It's been almost 6 years since I started my everyday blog. Next month, it will be the 6th anniversary of my blog!

      Since November 22nd in 2011, I have updated my blog every day. (However, I was not able to update my blog only four days during my travel in Shanghai because I couldn't access my blog there. I guessed that Chinese government doesn't allow people who are in China to access some sites.) Now, my blog has 2,157 articles!

      Today, I would like to announce my decision about my everyday blog.   These years, I have been thinking about how much longer I can keep blogging. I finally decided to finish my everyday blog on the day of the 6th anniversary of my blog. I will update my blog every day until November 22nd this year. :)

     However, it doesn't mean that my blog would completely end next month. After the 6th anniversary, I will update my blog when I want to share something with you. :)



          

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on six years! So glad you are not quitting your blog entirely, but the demands of writing daily must be overwhelming. I just discovered you recently and have learned more about Japan than I do living here, so thank you! It is very challenging to find blogs about Japan in English, so this has been a real treat. Thanks for all your hard work. (PS: Was even able to get the Hello Kitty Maquia mook due to your heads up!)c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Wow, you got the Hello Kitty makeup bag!
      When I started my blog, I never expected that my blog would have followers. I'm glad that I could help people who are interested in Japan and are living in Japan like you through my blog. :)

      Delete