Thursday, October 12, 2017

Do You Want to Make A Spooky Halloween Jack-O'-Lantern?

      It's been two years since I uploaded this video, How to Make Spooky Halloween Jack-O'-Lantern with Dry Ice, on my YouTube channel. :)  If you are interested in this spooky Jack-O'-Lantern, try it! It was pretty easy to make. Many supermarkets in the U.S. sell dry ice during Halloween season. Check ads of your local supermarkets on the next week or the week after next, I think dry ice for Halloween will be advertised. Dry ice doesn't last very long (several hours) even if you keep it in a freezer. I recommend you to purchase dry ice after finish carving a pumpkin.


       My husband and I have been busy for our home renovation project, so we don't have time to carve pumpkins this year. ;(



     These were Jack-O-Lanterns we have made before.





     These are my entries sharing my Halloween pumpkins.
 Our Halloween Pumpkins 2015

 Our Halloween Pumpkins 2014

 Our Halloween Pumpkins 2013

 Our Halloween Pumpkins 2012


      My entries related to Halloween can be seen here.




No comments:

Post a Comment