Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Replaced Small Knobs on Bi-Fold Laundry Room Doors

     Last weekend, I installed two small knobs on the bi-fold closet doors.

      I forgot to take the before photo, but these were the ugly knobs used to be on the doors.


      I was first thinking about installing t-bar pulls because I really liked that my other cabinets has contemporary modern look with stainless steel t-bar pulls. However, I ended up choosing stain nickel round knobs which were very similar to old knobs because they were only $1.27 each at Lowe's.  :)
Brainerd Satin Nickel Round Cabinet Knob

       I should have replaced old ones to new ones sooner. :) 




     My entries related to home renovations can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/home%20renovations


    These are my entries you might like.

Before and After Door Hardware - From Door Knob to Door Lever

How to Install New Outlet Cover Plate - Hubbell Taymac Revive Decorator Wall Plate Review

How to Install A Spring Door Stop

Before and After Kitchen Flooring - Easy and Affordable Peel-And-Stick Vinyl Flooring! 

Built-in Trash Cans - Before and After

Before & After Painting All Cabinets


No comments:

Post a Comment