Saturday, December 24, 2016

Aska - Fukuoka

     As I mentioned in my previous entry, Aska, a Japanese pop singer-songwriter, was arrested for allegedly using illegal stimulant drug last month, but he was eventually released from custody this week because the case was dismissed due to insufficient evidence.

    He has been working hard on making new songs for his new album this year, and he finally announced his new song, FUKUOKA, in his blog today. Now, you can listen to the song on his YouTube Channel.

     Since he was first arrested on drug charges in 2014, it has been very hard for him to find a place which allows him to record his music and people who work with him. Finally, his hometown, Fukuoka, welcomed him and work on his new music album together.

     This morning, I was very excited to listen to his new song. :) Actually, I didn't expect that he would release his new song on YouTube in this year.   I thought that this song was the best Christmas present from Aska for millions of people. :)   




    This is my entries related to my favorite songs.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/songs

      My entries related to Japan can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Japan


No comments:

Post a Comment