Sunday, December 4, 2016

Kohl's Haul

     I received a $5 Kohl's Cash last week because I purchased many products on their Black Friday Sale and earned $5 worth of my Kohl's Yes 2 Reward with purchase of $100 more products. (Those were actually only $36 for $361 worth products with extremely great deals.)  I wanted to use up my reward before it would have expired, so my husband and I went to Kohl's yesterday.

     At the store, we found this set of Sonoma snoman hand lotion and hand soap. This was originally $12.99 but was on sale for $5.19 with 60% off, so it was only 19 cents with using a $5 Kohl's Cash. :)))
Sonoma Snowman Hand Lotion & Hand Soap
      I though that these would be perfect at my kitchen. 
Sonoma Snowman Hand Lotion & Hand Soap

     The adorable snowmen will make me happy in my kitchen this winter. :)
Sonoma Snowman Hand Lotion & Hand Soap

      My entries related to shopping can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/shopping


No comments:

Post a Comment