Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Target Haul - Vintage Charm Inspired by Pyrex

     As I mentioned in my yesterday's entry, I decided to get some Vintage Charm opal glass mixing bowls at Target last weekend. I bought these 6-cup turquoise blue mixing bowls there. As you might know, these mixing bowls are  inspired by Vintage Pyrex.
Vintage Charm Inspired by Pyrex
      This mixing bowl is Vintage Charm Rise and Shine, which is inspired by Pyrex Butterprint, which was released in 1950s. Pyrex Butterprint pattern is the most well known and popular Vintage Pyrex bowls.
Vintage Charm Inspired by Pyrex - Rise and Shine

     This is Vintage Charm Memory Lane, which is probably inspired by Pyrex Terra, which was released in 1960s.
Vintage Charm Inspired by Pyrex - Memory Lane
     Most stores such as Macy's and Amazon are selling Vintage Charm mixing bowls in sets, 3 pieces and 6 pieces, but Target is selling these bowls individually (only 6-cup size and 10-cup size though). These 6-cup bowls are bigger than I thought at the store, but I think these are perfect size for having Japanese udon noodles (うどん) or Japanese bowl dish (丼もの). I can't wait using these mixing bowls! :)
Vintage Charm Inspired by Pyrex


   


    These are my entries you might like.


■Vintage Charm Inspired by Pyrex at Target & Macy's

■Target Haul - Pyrex Limited Edition 100th Anniversary Products

■Goodwill Haul - Vintage Pyrex Casseroles, Forest Fancies, Forest Mushroom, Brown Forest

■Macy's Haul - Pyrex 18 Piece Simply Store Set with Colored Lids


     My entries related to Pyrex can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Pyrex

     My entries related to shopping can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/shopping

     My entries related to cooking can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking



No comments:

Post a Comment