Saturday, June 18, 2016

My Favorite Chicken and Tomato Pasta

     Today, I bought some red bell peppers at my local Sprouts. When I find those are on sale, I often make my favorite chicken and tomato pasta since I always stock some cans of tomato and linguine pasta in my pantry and some cheese in my refrigerator. :) It takes only 15 minutes to make it, so it's perfect for busy days. :) If you want to make it, you can check out my previous entry, How to Cook Chicken and Tomato Pasta.
My Favorite Chicken and Tomato Pasta
      Ingredients

12 oz of linguine pasta
1 teaspoon of salt
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 clove of garlic (chopped)
1 lb of chicken breast (cut into small pieces)
4 tomatoes (chopped)
1 bell pepper (chopped)
1/2 cup of white wine
1/2 cup of chicken stock
1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons of milk
1 teaspoon of lemon juice



      This is my entries related to my favorite recipe.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

       This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment