Saturday, June 11, 2016

Walking Around Our Neighborhood


      My husband and I took a walk around our neighborhood this evening. Actually, we take a walk for exercising and refreshing everyday, but it's usually late night weekdays. Only weekends, we can enjoy walking before dark.

      We used to often work out at our apartment's gym, but we eventually found it more fun to walk outside. I think working out at gym is more efficient than just walking, but while walking around our apartment, we really enjoy talking and discussing about our work and life plan. It's a very precious time for us. :)

      Today, I only took my iPhone to our walking, and I only took the picture above. However, I will share with you these wild animals' pictures I took with my Canon camera with 50x optical zoom, Canon Power Shot SX50 HS, during our walking weeks ago. :)  








       My entries related to wild animals can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/wild%20animals

No comments:

Post a Comment