Monday, April 20, 2015

Target Haul - Pyrex Limited Edition 100th Anniversary Products

      As I mentioned in my previous entry, I finally got Pyrex 100th anniversary items at my local Target. :)
      You might know that I just bought a set of 18-piece Pyrex storage containers at Macy's a few weeks ago, but after that I found that Pyrex released limited edition items in vibrant colors for their 100 year anniversary. Those colorful designs are inspired by vintage Pyrex. When I first saw their 100th anniversary items, I couldn't resist buying them. I'm going to share what I bought at Target with you. :)



        I bought these two Pyrex 2-cup 100th Anniversary Measuring Cups, Turquoise and Blue. If truth be told, I have 6 Pyrex measuring cups now. :) Since I make coffee every morning, I use them to boil water in the microwave every day. Because I have Pyrex measuring cups, I don't need a kettle at all. In addition, I use them for measuring when I make homemade Frappuccino, ice cream, Japanese curry, miso soup and so on. They released three different sizes of 100th anniversary measuring cups such as 1-cup (white and green), 2-cup (turquoise and blue) and 4-cup (red). Frankly, I wanted all of them, but I ended up purchasing these two because I didn't have any 2-cup measuring cup before.
Pyrex 2-cup 100th Anniversary Measuring Cups, Turquoise & Blue

Pyrex 2-cup 100th Anniversary Measuring Cups, Turquoise & Blue

Pyrex 2-cup 100th Anniversary Measuring Cups, Turquoise & Blue

Pyrex 2-cup 100th Anniversary Measuring Cups, Turquoise & Blue

       I also purchased these five Pyrex 4-cup 100th Anniversary Storage Dishes.
Pyrex 100 4-cup 100th Anniversary Storage Dishes

      These colorful dot containers are so cute! I would like to make delicious meals for these adorable containers.
Pyrex 100 4-cup 100th Anniversary Storage Dishes

Pyrex 100 4-cup 100th Anniversary Storage Dishes
      Pyrex also released their limited edition 100th anniversary pie plate and portable bag. You can still get those items at Target or Pyrex Website. :)


                                     

      This is my entries related to my favorite recipe.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking       

      My entries related shopping can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment