Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Finished Reading the Book, Rich Dad's CASHFLOW Quadrant: Rich Dad's Guide to Financial Freedom

Books by Robert T. Kiyosaki
         As I mentioned in my previous entry, I finished reading Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki and ordered another his-best-selling book, Rich Dad's CASHFLOW Quadrant, from Amazon. Even though I am not usually an avid reader at all (I don't usually read a book even in Japanese.), I really enjoyed reading this book! It was very easy to read, and I finally finished reading it last month. :)
Rich Dad's Cashflow Quadrant
        This book taught me a lot of things about money. One of things I agreed with Robert T. Kiyosaki was that people who look like rich aren't always rich people. As people earn more money, they tend to buy more luxury cars and larger houses, so they look wealthy to everyone. However, they end up having too much debt and struggle with serious financial problems. In contrast, the rich dad, who was the richest person in Hawaii, lived modestly for years to build assets. He lived in the modest house and drove a pickup truck. Everyone never thought he was rich. When he finally could build enough assets, he bought a large house by cash, and it surprised many people. In order to get financial freedom, it's very important to improve your financial literacy. It's not okay to have huge liability and work harder and harder in order to pay off the huge bill. As I mentioned in my previous entries, it's very important to know how to spend money wisely.
Rich Dad's Cashflow Quadrant
Contents
Introduction : Which Quadrant Are You In?
Chapter One : Why Don't You Get a Job?
Chapter Two : Different Quadrants, Different People
Chapter Three : Why People Choose Security over Freedom
Chapter Four : The Three Kinds of Business Systems
Chapter Five : The Five Levels of Investors
Chapter Six : You Cannot See Money with Your Eyes
Chapter Seven : Becoming Who You Are
Chapter Eight : How Do I Get Rich?
Chapter Nine : Be the Bank, Not the Banker
Chapter Ten : Take Baby Steps
Chapter Eleven : Step 1: It's Time to Mind Your Own Business
Chapter Twelve : Step 2: Take Control of Your Cash Flow
Chapter Thirteen : Step 3: Know the Difference Between Risk and Risky
Chapter Fourteen : Step 4: Decide What Kind of Investor You Want to Be
Chapter Fifteen : Step 5: Seek Mentors
Chapter Sixteen : Step 6: Make Disappointment Your Strength
Chapter Seventeen : Step 7: The Power of Faith
Chapter Eighteen : In Summary

    Because I loved these books, I told my husband what Robert Kiyosaki's books taught me about. He became really interested in the books but doesn't have enough time to read a book. I recommended him to read the book while he was on airplane during his business trip, but it was not enough. Last week, we finally borrowed the CDs of Rich Dad Poor Dad from our local library, and he listened to the CD in his car everyday.

   

     This year, I've already read up 4 English books. Frankly, I didn't use to be good at reading in English at all years ago. I disliked reading English articles because it gave me headache. However, now it's very easy for me to read English books somehow. More English books I read, faster I can read. I think that the reason why I really enjoy reading English books now is that this is the thing I couldn't do years ago. It's strange, but it's true. Learning a second language is not easy at all, but when the effort paid off, it's really satisfying. :) 


      My entries related to books I read can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Books


No comments:

Post a Comment