Sunday, May 3, 2015

My First Bulletproof Coffee

      As I mentioned in my previous entry, I purchased organic coffee and glass feed butter at Whole Foods to make Bulletproof Coffee for my first time. Today, I finally made it. Because of adding coconut oil and butter, it had coconut aroma and was so creamy. Actually, it tasted better than I had expected! I also added a little sugar, and thought the taste was similar to Tohato Harvest, which is one of my favorite Japanese sweet cookies. :) I'll write how to make Bulletproof Coffee next time.
Bulletproof Coffee

     I uploaded my YouTube video, How to Make Bulletproof Coffee.





       My entries related to coffee can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/coffee


      This is my entries related to my favorite recipes.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes


       These are my entries you might like.

■Japanese Drip Coffee Bags - UCC & KEY COFFEE

■How to Make Caramel Macchiato

■How to Make a Frappuccino Less Watery
 
■How To Make Espresso Ice Cube Latte

■How to Make Thai Iced Coffee - Oliang, Cafe Yen

■Trader Joe's Pour-Over Coffee Brewer Review

■Two Ways to Make Coffee Granita

■How to Make Café de Olla - Mexican Coffee

■How to Brew Coffee with Bodum Pour Over Coffee Maker 

■How to Make Starbucks Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha Latte

■How to Make Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Latte 

■How To Make Salted Caramel Mocha Latte

■How to Make Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino 

■How to Make Affogato, Italian Espresso-based Dessert

■How to Make Pumpkin Spice Latte

■How to Turn Mason Jars into A Coffee Grinder and Compact Blender

■How to Make Nutella Frappuccino

■How to Make Iced Caramel Macchiato

No comments:

Post a Comment