Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Listerine Gentle Gum Care Woven Floss

      Yesterday, I went to a dentist for a regular dental check-up. It had been six months since I went there last time. I also got scaling and fluoride treatment yesterday. I was glad that my oral health was good according to my dentist. :) I have been using an electronic toothbrush two to three times a day and flossing every night.

      My current favorite dental floss is this Listerine Gentle Gum Care Woven Floss. I like the fact that its mint and cinnamon flavor is quite strong. 

      This woven floss is very unique and gentle on the gums. :)  Flossing is usually not fun at all, so finding favorite dental floss is a good idea to enjoy your oral health routine.










3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think that this floss has been already discontinued, but you can still find this floss on eBay for now.

      Delete
    2. Yes, you can find it on Ebay. . .for $55 for ONE pack, which cost $2.60 when still available from J&J!

      Delete