Monday, May 11, 2015

Hungtington Beach Pier

     Yesterday, my husband and I went to Huntington Beach Pier to take some pictures. It was a beautiful sunny day but windy like always there.



 




      We walked through the end of the pier. Some people were fishing mackerels.








        On our way back to parking, we stopped by souvenir shop and purchased this refrigerator magnet. A surfboard on a car is just like something I often see in Huntington Beach.

     This adorable red mini car is Volkswagen Beetle. There were more cars we could choose from at the souvenir shop such as Volkswagen vintage vans and school buses.



       My entries related to Orange County Hikes can be seen here.

       My entries related to Huntington Beach can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Huntington%20Beach






No comments:

Post a Comment