Sunday, April 26, 2015

Whole Foods Haul

       I am going to make Bulletproof Coffee as soon as I get my new French press coffee maker. I will probably receive it this week. :) Today, my husband and I went to Whole Foods to purchase organic coffee and glass feed butter for our first bulletproof coffee.

       We had purchased some bags of coffee at Whole Foods before, but this was our first time to purchase coffee at their bulk section located next to the coffee bar.

       There were so many kinds of organic coffee we could choose from.

       We finally decided to purchase their organic French roast coffee beans. It was $11.99 per pound.

       We also purchased unsalted glass fed butter. Kerrygold unsalted Iresh butter was almost sold out! It was $3.69 for 8 oz butter.


      In this video, Dave Asprey, who is the founder of "The Bulletproof Executive" shows how to make Bulletproof Coffee. I hope I will make my first Bulletproof Coffee this week. :)




      My entries related to Whole Foods can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Whole%20Foods

      My entries related to coffee can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment