Saturday, May 23, 2015

Memorial Day Weekend Travel

       My husband and I flew to Seattle early this morning. He has often gone to his business trip from  John Wayne Airport, but it was my first time to use this airport. Unlike heavily-crowded Los Angeles Airport, we didn't have to wait so long for anything at John Wayne Airport. :) Looking down the town where I live from above was very interesting for me.


        After traveling hours on the plane, we finally arrived at Seattle Tacoma International Airport. It was pretty colder in Seattle than I expected. People here were wearing heavy clothing such as coats and down jackets. After getting a rental car, we went to clothing store to put on more clothing to warm ourselves.



       My entries related to my traveling in Seattle can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Seattle

No comments:

Post a Comment