Saturday, March 8, 2014

Carlsbad Premium Outlets Haul - G.H. Bass, Banana Republic, and Van Heusen

     My sister had asked me to purchase some belts for her in the U.S. because I am going to see her in Japan this month. That's why my husband and I decided to go to Carlsbad Premium Outlets today. I'm going to share with you what I got there.



      I bought a cardigan and two belts for my sister.


     I purchased these reversible leather belts at G.H. Bass.

     These versatile leather belts reverse from brown to black to match her outfit. The woven belt was originally $46, and the leather belt was originally $44. However, these ended up being $36.72 after discounts. It came out 59% off.


      I purchased this cardigan at Banana Republics. Its front is simple black, and the back of cardigan has black and white stripe. After trying it on, I decided to purchase the two cardigans for her and myself. This was originally $59.99 but was on sale for $18. :) It came out 70% off.

    


      My husband bought this white dress shirt at Van Heusen. He wanted to get a dress shirt prior to the next business trip. This was originally $45 but was on sale for $9.99. It came out 77% off.


      My entries related to Premium Outlets Hauls can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Premium%20Outlets%20Hauls

     My entries related to my shopping can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment