Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Bialetti Moka Express Deal

     As I mentioned in my previous entry, I was looking for a great deal for Bialetti espresso maker for my brother. I am going to see him this month in Japan, so I needed to get one in the U.S. I checked the price of the espresso maker on Amazon everyday. The 6-cup Bialetti Moka Express is originally $34.99 and usually sells for around $28 on Amazon. However, its price varies according to sellers, so I checked the price everyday for a while. I finally purchased it when it became $25.59 plus tax. Considering that I purchased 9-cup Bialetti Moka Express for $8.89 at clearance sale at my local Ralphs last year, my Amazon purchase for my brother was not the best deal though. However, I think I will not see such a super clearance sale for it for another year maybe. That's why I think it's not too shabby. :)


6-cup Bialetti Moka Express
      The package was super clean and the espresso maker was wrapped with the tissue with Bialetti prints.
6-cup Bialetti Moka Express

     The espresso maker was beautifully shinny. :)
6-cup Bialetti Moka Express

6-cup Bialetti Moka Express

      Compared to my 9-cup Bialetti Moka Express, the 6-cup one is much smaller. However, the size is better than 9-cup one for just one person. I didn't want to purchase 9-cup one for him because he might drink too much coffee since he really loves coffee.
6-cup & 9-cup Bialetti Moka Express

        
 
 
     This is my YouTube video which is How to Brew Espresso with Bialetti.
        This is my coffee channel on YouTube. :)
RINGO's Coffee Channel
 

 
       My entries related to coffee can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment