Wednesday, March 12, 2014

CVS Haul - Almay cosmetics

      I knew that high value Almay coupons were currently available to print on coupons.com and found that CVS was having great deal for Almay cosmetics through this week. That's why I went to CVS few days ago. :)


     I chose these eyeliners which are my all-time favorite. As you can see the above ad, these were on sale for $5.99 each. I used a $5 coupon which you can use when you buy any two Almay products. I ended up paying $6.98 and received a $6 CVS Extrabucks Rewards. It ended up being $0.98 for two eyeliners! That's a super great deal!

Almay intense i-color liquid liner & eyeliner

       After coming back home, I watched this youtube video. She is very good at couponing, and I believe that she is the most beautiful couponer ever. I first discovered her youtube channel few years ago. I was really interested in drugstore cosmetics but didn't know which one was good. In her video, she informs her recommendation products and teaches how to find coupons at store. I noticed that even though I was on a tight budget, I could enjoy makeup with using drugstore makeups if I knew how to shop wisely. She purchases drugstore makeups and shares how to put makeup with using them.



     This is my previous entries related to drugstore shopping.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/drugstore%20shopping

     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment