Thursday, March 20, 2014

Trader Joe's Insulated Bag

      When my husband and I go to supermarkets on weekends, we take the Trader Joe's insulated bag. It's because we always want to stop by some grocery stores, so it's necessary for us to have something keep the grocery cool. We used to use Whole Foods insulated bag, but I often found it too small. This Trader Joe's bag is big enough, and I am very satisfied with it. That's why I decided to purchase it for my sister in Japan. She sometimes goes to Costco which is located far away from her home. When we went to Costco in Japan, she took her insulated bag there to purchase meat and fish. However, it is not big enough to put in high-volume items. I think this bag will be perfect for her shopping. :) In addition, Trader Joe's bag is pretty popular for women in Japan. Well, there are no branches in Japan at all. However, U.S. products are always popular there, and I heard that some Trader Joe's reusable bags are sold in small number of the fancy department stores with four times the original price. It's no wonder that those are pretty popular because their bags always have pretty prints and look cute and stylish. Even though it's four times expensive, it's still affordable price.
Trader Joe's Insulated Bag

Trader Joe's Insulated Bag

Trader Joe's Insulated Bag

Trader Joe's Insulated Bag

        My entries related to Trader Joe's can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Trader%20Joe%27s

No comments:

Post a Comment