Sunday, March 23, 2014

Toys for My Niece and Nephews

     I have a six-year-old niece, a four-year-old nephew, and a 16-month-old nephew in Japan. When I meet my sister, who is their mother, I will be able to meet my niece and nephews for the first time in a long time. That's why I bought some toys for them last week. I'm going to share what I got for them with you.

      I bought this Barbie doll for my niece. She is going to enter elementary school in April. Considering her age and her development stage, I think she will become a liking for playing with a doll more and more from now on.

     I bought these Hot Wheels toys for my nephews.
Hot Wheels Car

      This Hot Wheels City Loop & Launch box also includes a green Hot Wheel Car, so they can play with orange and green Hot Wheel cars.
Hot Wheels City Loop & Launch 

Hot Wheels City Loop & Launch 

     I hope they will like these. I can't wait seeing how big they grew up. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment