Friday, August 4, 2017

Sashimi Dinner

      Today, I was going to share some of the best Japanese beauty products through my blog, but I couldn't finish writing it up (like always), so I will share some photos my husband and I had for dinner. :)

     He purchased some sashimi and dessert at our local Japanese supermarket on his way back home. :) The sashimi was very fresh! As I mentioned in my previous entry, I really love sashimi!
Yellow Tail Sashimi

Negitoro
      We also had homemade age miso soup (揚げみそ汁). Age means aburaage (油揚げ), deep fried tofu, which is also used for the topping of kitsune udon (きつねうどん) and is used to wrap inari zushi (稲荷寿司). By adding aburaage in miso soup, the soup has slightly richer taste. This homemade age miso soup was good! :) We also had some salad and deep fried fish that day.
Age Miso Soup



    He purchased some bakery. There was custard cream in it. I loved both of them.



      These are also my entries you might like.

■What I Bought at Japanese Supermarkets

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■Don Quijote (Donki) Haul - What He Got in Japan

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods 

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■How to Cook Japanese White Cream Stew

■How to Cook Soboro Don, Japanese Scrambled Meat And Egg Bowl

■How to Cook Easy Teriyaki Chicken



    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese instant ramen can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here.




No comments:

Post a Comment