Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Pulmuone Korean Cold Noodles

       A week ago, my husband and I purchased Pulmuone instant Korean Cold Noodle (I forgot the name of product, but it was blue packaging.) at a Korean supermarket. A few years ago, my Korean friend told me that there are many Korean companies make cold noodles but she recommended me Pulmuone, which is the most famous Korean food manufacture company. She said that their noodles taste best. That's why I tried it. :) It was only $3.33 for two servings of cold noodles. My husband finally cooked Korean cold noodles this weekend. :)

     He topped the noodles with boiled eggs and fresh cucumbers. Compared to Japanese cold soba noodles, the Korean noodles were chewy and the soup had slightly sour taste. They were perfect for summer lunch. :)


   These are my entries you might like.
■4 Best Affordable Beauty Products in Korea

■Gift from Korea

■Korean Facial Mask Sheets from My Korean Friend

■Korean Rice Cakes, Tteok

■How To Cook Sundubu - Korean Soft Tofu Stew

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!


    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese instant ramen can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here.



No comments:

Post a Comment