Sunday, August 20, 2017

Whale Watching Trip in Dana Point

      It has been three years since my husband and I enjoyed Newport Beach whale watching tour last time. This month, I purchased two tickets for Dana Point 2-hour whale watching tour for about $20 from Groupon. Today, we finally went to Dana Point for the whale watching!

 


     I took a lot of pictures and recorded videos today. I'll share them with you next time. :)


Dana Wharf Whale Watching
34675 Street of the Golden Lantern, 
Dana Point, CA 92629



These are my entries you might like.

■Swimming with Wild Dolphins (Big Island, Hawaii, January 2015)

■Whale Watching Tour in Newport Beach (Newport Beach, March 2014)

■Our Whale Watching Trip (Dana Point, August 2013)

■San Joaquin Wildlife Sanctuary in Irvine

■Seal and Sea Lion Pupping Season in La Jolla


       My entries related to wild animals can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/wild%20animals

       My entries related to Dana Point can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Dana%20Point


No comments:

Post a Comment