Sunday, August 6, 2017

Sara Udon, Japanese Crispy Deep-fried Noodles with Stir-fried Vegetable And Thick Soup

    This weekend, my husband and I finally finished painting a ceiling in our kitchen! I wanted to cook chicken nuggets with okara, tofu lees, but I gave it up because I thought I shouldn't deep-fry in our kitchen until our painting project are finished. He quickly cooked this sara udon (皿うどん) in our darker kitchen. (While we were painting the ceiling, we took out downlights to paint around them.)

     Anyway, Sara udon (皿うどん) is Japanese crispy deep-fried noodle dish topped with stir-fried vegetable and thick soup. It is a regional cuisine of Nagasaki prefecture in Japan. This time, he added frozen seafood, cabbages and green onions, and topped it with red ginger pickles (紅ショウガ). It was so delicious. :) If you are interested in sara udon recipe, check out my previous entry, How to Cook Sara Udon.
Kaisen Sara Udon


       These are my entries you might like.
■How to Cook Sara Udon, Japanese Crispy Deep-fried Noodles with Stir-fried Vegetable And Thick Soup

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■Japanese Drugstore Shopping List - 6 Best Japanese Products You Can Purchase at Drugstore in Japan!

■Myojo Chukazanmai, The Best Japanese Instant Noodles!

■Japanese Instant Noodle Haul

■Japanese Cup Noodle Haul

■Hiyashi Chuka, Japanese Summer Cold Noodles 

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets


    My entries related to Japanese instant ramen can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here.


    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.


No comments:

Post a Comment